For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. We collect the e-mail address of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user specific information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual consumer and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail, calling or writing, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization No. (RMA#). Please call 570-972-5024 prior to return for RMA#. This number must be displayed on the outside of the box; this will expedite your return. Any merchandise returned without authorization will be refused.
- Return policy is for defected products only and does not include any services that were paid for, this is your responsibility to show up for your services THAT YOU PAID FOR. Any over payments will be credited to future services payments for services are non refundable.
- All products must be returned with original packaging, manuals, protective tape & hang tags etc.
- Returns will be credited in full minus a 2% restocking fee and original shipping & insurance charges (Shipping Charges are as follows: $13 for FedEx Standard Delivery.
- Restocking charges are waived on an exchange.
- Credit will be issued in the same form as payment received.
- Returns must be shipped via traceable courier, e.g. UPS or USPS (Do not ship via FedEx, FedEx does not insure MERCHANDISE valued above $500). Return shipment must be pre-paid and fully insured for the amount you expect credit. Collect shipping will be refused. In case of loss or damages, customer is liable.
- Once you have been issued a RMA#, you must ship the merchandise back so that we receive it within 7 days of us issuing the RMA#.
We believe that the above conditions are reasonable, fair and quite simple to adhere to. If for some reason one or multiple conditions cannot be met, please call and we will try to help, BUT you must call before and receive authorization.